Weber Genesis S 310
From its generous 637 square inches of total cooking space to its 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates, the Genesis S-310 gas grill literally shines with quality and craftsmanship. What's more, its front-mounted control knobs free up both side tables to provide expansive prep space on this vision in stainless steel.
Grill dimensions with lid open
- Height: 64.5"
- Width R-L: 60"
- Depth: 30"
- Primary cooking area: 507 sq.in.
- Warming rack area: 130 sq.in.
- Total cooking area type: 637 sq.in.
Visit our showroom to see this grill in person. We are located on Bridgetown Road @ Glenway Avenue in downtown Bridgetown.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Individual electronic ignition
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Front-mount control panel
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and stainless steel handles and accent-colored painted sides and rear panel
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel guage (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters