Weber Genesis EP 330
The Genesis EP-330 gas grill takes all the existing features of our Genesis® line and turns up the heat with a flush-mounted side burner and 10,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner. Now your skills can rival those of the worlds greatest restaurants and steak houses.
Grill dimensions with lid open
- Height: 64.5"
- Width R-L: 60"
- Depth: 30"
- Primary cooking area: 507 sq.in.
- Warming rack area: 130 sq.in.
- Total cooking area type: 637 sq.in.
This grill comes in multiple color options:
Click on images to enlarge
Visit our showroom to see this grill in person. We are located on Bridgetown Road @ Glenway Avenue in downtown Bridgetown.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- 10,000 BTU-per-hour input sear station
- Individual electronic ignition
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- 6 Tool hooks
- Owner's guide and recipes
- Limited warranty
- Front-mount control panel
- Stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area
- Painted steel frame
- Precision fuel guage (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters