Weber Summit E 670
The Summit S-670 gas grill is our top-of-the-line grilling masterpiece. There's a high-heat Sear Station®, enhanced lighted control knobs, LED tank scale, side burner, Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with seperate fork and spit storage, smoker box and burner and so much more. Luxury has officially arrived.
Grill dimensions with lid open
- Height: 57.1"
- Width R-L: 74.1"
- Depth: 30"
- Primary cooking area: 624 sq.in.
- Warming rack area: 145 sq.in.
- Total cooking area type: 769 sq.in.
Visit our showroom to see this grill in person. We are located on Bridgetown Road @ Glenway Avenue in downtown Bridgetown.
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and seperate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foor flexible hose
- 2 Grill Out® handle lights
- 6 Tool hooks
- Owner's guide and recipes
- Limited Warranty
- Front-mount control panel with backlit LED tank scale display (LP models only)
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding stainless steel doors, chrome-plated cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Stainless steel side tables with accent-colored painted cast-aluminum end caps
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclose tank storage area and precision fuel guage (LP models only)
- 2 heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters